Monday, December 26, 2005

Schroeder Quotes

I am looking through my notebook that I use whenever I speak with Joe.

Some of the things I have written down are so compelling I thought I'd share them.

I'll just list them for now.

Another day we can dissect one or two of them.

What is most interesting about these quotes is that I have written several of them down many times in the past listening to Joe's tapes but somehow now getting to observe him working I understand what I didn't get before.

Here are a few ideas to contemplate:

***************************************

Are you leaving yourself with everybody I touch?

Is everybody happy after speaking with me?

***************************************

What you give away you get to keep.

***************************************

If you are playful you can say anything.


***************************************

A genius is someone who asked a question and waited 2-5 years for the answer.

***************************************

And here's my favorite:

When God tilts the world in your favor if you don't have the confidence to act on that favour it is meaningless.

***************************************