Saturday, September 09, 2006

Do You Quick Link?


Picture this...It's 1999, I'm 32 years old, 270 pounds, I needed THOUSANDS to even qualify for broke and my life was a MESS>

Ever wonder how this formerly fat chick dug her way our of $40k of credit card debt and built a business around 2 little kids?

Let me promise you one thing...

It wasn't the "Lose Weight Now, Ask Me How" button that they gave me in my
"Business in a Box" that took me there...LOL

Once I figured out that what they were teaching me was useless I turned to the internet to find the answer.

I KNEW I could figure out this network marketing thing...I knew it in my gut.

And then one day I found a newsletter by a guy called Joe Schroeder.

The rest is history.

Listen to my latest audio that explains Joe's Quick Link Theory and HOW I DID IT.

You'll even learn what Barnes and Noble and pinball machines have in common...
incase you ever wondered!!!

Here's the audio:



If you are wanting to read the two reports I refer to in the audio shoot me an email and say...Hey Diane...send me those reports! My email is Diane@MyWavePage.com

And if you are resady to get the Speed Enrollers Course and learn the whole deal
You can pick it up here: www.BuySpeedEnrollers.com


Enjoy!!!