Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Power Of Programming by Diane Hochman and Joe Schroeder

If you are reading this there is a good chance that you are seeking success in some form of marketing.

Lord knows I was too back 5 years ago when I stumbled into MLM.

I was 100 pounds overweight, depressed, miserable and broke.

But I did have an imagination and when I saw my first MLM marketing plan I thought "What if" this is a way for me.

I have to tell you that I struggled for a long time until I learned the secret.

I had been looking for the magic leads, the magic script, the magic product that would solve my problems.

When I learned the secret I realized that I had it all along.

The secret was MINDSET and self talk.

I was telling myself all the wrong things as a result of the programming I had received for years.

When I got involved with network marketing my environment changed and as I studied I realized that the only choice I had if I wanted to succeed was to REPROGRAM MYSELF.

And so I did.

I LIVED with headphones and pumped in training and positive philosophies.

And then I found Joe Schroeder and things changed for me.

To say that I wore his tapes out is an understatement.

Not only did Joe teach me about marketing, he taught me a philosophy of service.

And I realized listening to Joe that he had used this same secret before me listening to thousands of hours of tapes in his meat and seafood truck before he became a huge success.


I continue to this day to program myself.


The funny thing is that I share the secret of how I lost 100 pounds and pulled myself out of the hell I was in with people all the time but so few ever do what I did and Joe did.

I don't get it.

If you want to do something and someone tells you how...why wouldn't you?

All you have to do is push play.


Here's a great article that Joe wrote that you can use to PROGRAM YOURSELF on a daily basis.

Print "The Agreement" and go get it laminated.

Read it every day. It will make a difference.

Take Care,

Diane

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The Doers Creed
(Beginners Mind Manipulation Study Prayer)
Copyrights 2005

Joe Schroeder




I will not silk-glove this for you.

This is hardball.

But before I begin, as always, or at least when I remember to, here is a gift.

No strings.

It's a free book.

Go to
www.scienceofgettingrich.com

Make sure you download that book to your PC screen.

Okay, here is today's training message.

You CAN NOT and will not climb into the higher income category that you are dreaming of, with the SAME MIND that you are using now, to have more month left at the end of your money.

Go ahead. Follow your upline.

Buy the leads. Hammer the phones. Even enroll some folks.

Yipee.

Because all of that will not MAKE you the charismatic "leader" that will eventually attract, and build an organization under you that does $100,000 PER MONTH in sales volume and breeds you a monthly residual check of $15,000 per month.

Huh? "Joe what do you mean."

What I mean is this.

If you track your day, 75% of it is wasted.

Wasted on the wrong people. Wasted doing things that will not make you money. Wasted listening and hanging out with day dreamers and not doers.

And we do that, out of tradition, because that is how everyone is conditioned to act. To follow. To play follow the leader and to wait for someone else to give us permission to excel.

The cold reality is this.

No one will ever give you permission to change your life and no one will ever thank you.

But there are the few, "Soldiers of Prosperity" as I call them, people, who quite literally, FIGHT to get ahead. And in doing so, intrinsically understand, that until you change WHO you are, what you do and the results that you have received, will rarely, if ever----change.

What I preparing you for, is to agree with me that you need to begin to CHANGE your mind.

To flip into a higher gear; a consciousness actually, that will literally BRING and deliver success to you.

That's right.

The people, the experiences and the direct processes, that will become your rich harvest, all of that will APPEAR.

If that is, you begin to condition your MIND and to "call" wealth into your life.

Doing the same old same old (tradition) doesn't work.

THINKING (still) like someone who earns $72,000 a year will not help you earn $150,000.

I am talking about brainwashing.

I am talking about change.

I am talking about brainwashing yourself, over time, and preparing yourself for what you really want.

Never forget this, in fact, underline this.

If following your Guru MLM upline mentor was the answer and hammering the phones and calling 100 leads was the answer, MORE people under your upline would also live in a Mansion and be earning $25,000 per month.

What I am saying is that "there is more to Network Marketing than MLM."

There is MORE to making big money in this industry than your upline has told you.

It's about BECOMING a leader.

charismatic. Think charisma.

Unstoppable.

I promise you this. "Average" people DO NOT and will not shift into a new residual monthly income of $3,000 or higher, and maintain that, using the SAME mind that they started with.

You need new friends.
You need a new set of reference points.
You need a lifestyle coach. (call me 973-418-9261)
You need to work HARD.
You need to breathe, think, act and LOOK like a winner.

Question? Do you park your car facing in or out?

Winner always start forward. I always park my car (I back into the parking space) their car FACING forward.

A] To avoid an accident pulling out.

B] As an affirmation of always going FORWARD.

C] My own subtle constant brainwashing.

If you would prefer to use "prayer" instead of self brainwashing, more power to you.

I know what it is like to do $1,000,000 PER MONTH in team downline sales.

I know what it is like to personally enroll 500+ people.

I know what it is like to live large and go on 3-4 vacations per year.

It BEGINS with you. And ends with what is between your ears.

I have been there.

Bought the T-Shirt and done that.

"The Agreement"

By Joe Schroeder


** Read daily.

** Share with your downline and team

Copyrights 2005


I choose to be different because I am an individual and I am proud of that. I don't play like others in the "crowd" do. I don't go where the "crowd" goes. I am different. I will be understood by the 2% of America and misunderstood, at times, by the remaining 98%. That's okay because I am part of the fellowship of the 2%. The people who create the positive force that shapes this great country. Finally, the foundation has been poured. I am a real capitalist and entrepreneur.

I have made my decision and I am now a part of the elite Genius Club. That helps to define me as a person committed to action! Also, I am a loving family person at home and I won't ever let up. I love my family and therefore I MUST go beyond my old comfort zone.

I will not back away, slow down or ever complain about my mission and decision.

I live my life between Amen and achievement. For which I am proud. I know that there isn't any other way. Every step I take from now on, I will create the path for all of those who will follow behind me. That is called servanthood. I am done with small thinking, lack of planning and my past lack of discipline.

I have been renewed. No more gossiping. No more cheap excuses. No more shame. I no longer need validation or applause from anyone because I am self directed and a part of the Genius Club World Wide! We walk together and as one.

..and the prayer continues:

I don't have to be first. I don't have to be heard by all and I don't care whether everyone likes me or not. Because I now walk in faith. Which is Gods way of getting me to where I am supposed to be. I am a team player. I play hard and I pray harder.

I will no longer seek to be in the popularity pool and I will forever hold my vision and faith as an "absolute". I am me, I am enough and I love myself. I am a real MLM Diamond.

I have my goals written out and my attitude is high. I am a winner, a visionary and a leader. My advisers and counsel are always available to me and I will never be without them again.

I am a good follower which in time, will help to make me a good leader. I am prepared to fight and to pay the price for freedom. I will mentor _________people my first month into my program and teach my new partners to start the same way that I did. I am a leader and I will not be denied my goal. I will never let up or give up.

And this is my prayer to myself.

I know this is true. I will be earning_________ within one year. I am loyal to the club because I am loyal to my team and I am loyal to the team because I am strong and loyal to myself. Only good comes from my lips and my words heal the pain in the hearts of other people. I speak my world into existence and I am a leader. I know this is true. I will teach the good news of Prosperity and teach the standards and procedures of my fellow partners. This country really needs me right now. We are all bound by the call of freedom. The BIG ACTION club will never have a problem recognizing me as one of their own. Join me in celebrating excellence.

My world is bountiful.

Copyrights 2005

Written By Joe Schroeder



Foot-note: The same person who started in network marketing having severe money issues, can not climb into the category of "rich" by using the SAME mind that they started with.

YOU WILL change "who" you are or you will not change